UTNianos

Versión completa: Se va Martin Maulhardt de la Cátedra de Mat. Superior
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
el .com.ar esta disponible rollrollrollrollrollrollrollroll
http://martinmaulhardt.com/?p=14

Cita:My first post will be to explain why I have taken the work and time necessaries for this job.

I think that I can give my visitors a pure and sincere opinion of what I think and do about mathematics and I think I can help the very valuable students to gain faith and experience in their own researches and studies.

First of all I would like to say that the Three Primes Theorem that I have proved in the autumn of 2013 (South Hemisphere) is by no means a great theorem of Mathematics. It is not the Green Tao Theorem, nor the Twin Primes Conjecture and much less the Riemann Hypothesis.

************************************************************************************************

To the class and level of these great mathematicians I have not the slightest pretension to belong to.

************************************************************************************************

Nevertheless the theorem shares with them the fact that it is a result of the elusive prime numbers which is not a particular case of a (up to today) known theorem. Then it is a small grain of sand added to the Theory of Primes and thus to the science of Math.

And the second thing that I would like to say is that I am aware of each of the steps that my mind had taken in the construction and proof of this theorem. And it is on these steps that I shall write my next post.

This is (I think) the best I can give to my students : to explain them in detail these steps so they can try themselves to construct their own work.

Having this said I propose to take some time to write how I was able to prove this theorem.

no creo que sea una joda..

parece que alguien ya habia hecho su teorema

http://martinmaulhardt.com/?p=70
NO IMPORTA, LO SACO POR UNA DISCUCION, ME PARECE BASTANTE INMADURO Y MAS CONSIDERANDO QUE EL PROFESOR ES EXCELENTE. QUE CREO Q ESO ES LO QUE IMPORTA. YA QUE ESE ES SU TRABAJO, DISCUSIONES SE PUEDE TENER MILES, PERO EL TIPO ES UN GENIOO MALL!!! Y HACE DE UNA MATERIA DE MIERDA PARA MUCHOS, UNA GENIALIDAD!
(12-07-2013 22:05)gonnza escribió: [ -> ]http://martinmaulhardt.com/?p=14

Cita:My first post will be to explain why I have taken the work and time necessaries for this job.

I think that I can give my visitors a pure and sincere opinion of what I think and do about mathematics and I think I can help the very valuable students to gain faith and experience in their own researches and studies.

First of all I would like to say that the Three Primes Theorem that I have proved in the autumn of 2013 (South Hemisphere) is by no means a great theorem of Mathematics. It is not the Green Tao Theorem, nor the Twin Primes Conjecture and much less the Riemann Hypothesis.

To the class and level of these great mathematicians I have not the slightest pretension to belong to.

Nevertheless the theorem shares with them the fact that it is a result of the elusive prime numbers which is not a particular case of a (up to today) known theorem. Then it is a small grain of sand added to the Theory of Primes and thus to the science of Math.

And the second thing that I would like to say is that I am aware of each of the steps that my mind had taken in the construction and proof of this theorem. And it is on these steps that I shall write my next post.

This is (I think) the best I can give to my students : to explain them in detail these steps so they can try themselves to construct their own work.

Having this said I propose to take some time to write how I was able to prove this theorem.

no creo que sea una joda..

parece que alguien ya habia hecho su teorema

http://martinmaulhardt.com/?p=70

Enviado desde mi XT910 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta
Refloto este topic, la cursé con Martín, enseña muy bien pero dio la mitad de los temas, estoy preparando el final de Superior y me quiero pegar un corchazo, hay banda de temas que nos vimos, y los tengo que leer del apunte teórico que no están muy bien redactado que digamos. fuckyouthumbdown
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
URLs de referencia