UTNianos

Versión completa: The English topic
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(09-06-2011 05:42)Goon escribió: [ -> ]Parábola, I don't know if it's that I'm sleep or my brain works by itself, but I didn't read the second the hahahaha

Well, at least I'm not the only one who did not realize the second 'the', lol

Instead of reading the first 'the', I read 'that'.

Cita:After reading this you will realize thAT the brain does not process the second "the"

Do you know some tongue twisters? I always remember this one (is the only one I know since I was 7):

Tiny Trevor takes twenty two and two-thirds of a second to tie two tired tigers to two tall trees. How long does it take Tiny Trevor to tie two tired tigers to two tall trees?
tongue twisters are for pussies
(09-06-2011 10:17)ebric escribió: [ -> ]tongue twisters are for pussies

Shut up, pussy boy.
i'm rubber you are glue
I'm a girl...so...
I should go to sleep right now.
(09-06-2011 13:37)ebric escribió: [ -> ]i'm rubber you are glue

"Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!"
I'm going to say just one thing: this topic sucks.
(10-12-2011 21:18)Re1301 escribió: [ -> ]I'm going to say just one thing: this topic sucks.

Totally...
who sucks?

Spoiler: Mostrar
this topic sucks!
Oh yeah!
But Re, think about something... there is a lot of people that does not have the chance to speak or write in English very frequently. It's a great opportunity for them!

I'm agree with that. But...this topic has been dead so much time! I think they're not using this opportunity for learn or to practise their english.
Right now I improvise, my english suck (like this thread =P), and I hope you or another person correct me because for me, that's the purpose of this topic.

Off-topic:
Mai neim is Carlito teve an is veri dificul

I think that this topic would give the opportunity to lots of people (like me, for example) to write an interesting phrase right here at least once a week. By this way, they would be practising English with more facility than going to extra classes.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
URLs de referencia