UTNianos

Versión completa: The English topic
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(05-04-2011 22:28)rld escribió: [ -> ]What's the problem with Microsoft keyboards and Linux? I'm using the US-International layout, works like a charm with most accents (áéíóúüñ)...I could be using the regular Spanish layout but I guess I'm just used to this one for programming =D
Having dedicated keys for [, ], \, / and = is simply awesome. Kinda sucks that you have to press space to write quotes, but it's not that big of a deal.

It changes all the keys. I have to learn all the new positions from scratch.It's like having another keyboard =P.

Anyway I have the Spanish layout because my keboard has the "ñ" and i can't write comfortably without it (or i have to write without the letter "ñ" and the oppening question mark).But maybe I'll give the US-Interantional a go.
How do you change the keyboard layout post-instalation? You have to edit a specific text file right?

Cita:Che, igual, no lo puse aludiendo a tu post...nada que ver. Hasta en el laburo jodo y me pongo a hablar "laik de indians" y como un compañero que no es hindú, pero es un hijo de puta hablando.

Off-topic:
Meh,vale aclarar miejah.Lei hasta que pense que podia deducir el resto del contexto,como un buen compilador.xD

Cita:ajam, es verdad, pero es muy poco usada. Cuando es en pregunta, se suele utilizar la abreviación "don't (you know)" que suena más natural...aunque no deja de ser correcta

Off-topic:
Mirate series con ingles cerrado tipo Darkplace (depaso cañaso meto recomendacion) o incluso a veces en IT Crowd y Big Bang Theory que son mas conocidas y te van a cambiar el paradigma =P.
(05-04-2011 22:48)rulo escribió: [ -> ]It changes all the keys. I have to learn all the new positions from scratch.It's like having another keyboard =P.

Anyway I have the Spanish layout because my keboard has the "ñ" and i can't write comfortably without it (or i have to write without the letter "ñ" and the oppening question mark).But maybe I'll give the US-Interantional a go.
How do you change the keyboard layout post-instalation? You have to edit a specific text file right?

On a US-International keyboard, you can write "ñ" with "~ + n" (~ works just like any accent, for example, ã ẽ). At least on Linux, you need a Compose key to write inverted question marks (¿) and em-dashes (—). I think in Ubuntu at least, it defaults to AltGr - I have it set to the ">/<" key, which I never use. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_qu...t_methods)

Configuring the layout depends on which distribution you have installed — Ubuntu for instance, has a GUI for configuring keyboard layouts and options. If you don't have a DE like GNOME or KDE and just use a regular window manager (or none at all), you'll probably have to edit your xorg.conf file.
(05-04-2011 21:47)Parabola escribió: [ -> ]I work in a call center listening things like this:

Off-topic:
Tengo una amiga que labura en Teletech y me ha contado que dándole indicaciones a un tipo sobre cómo configurar su pc, le dijo: "Click on the Start menu, then go to run" a lo que el tipo respondió "Why do you want me to run? I don't think it'll help"...

Respecto a la pronunciación, me parece algo secundario si podés transmitir los conceptos correctamente. Lo más importante a mi entender es la fluidez al momento de hablar y transmitir, no tanto la pronunciación. Pero es mi opinión.
all of you, go to hell, bitches !
That's seems a bit rude, don't you think?
(05-04-2011 22:56)rld escribió: [ -> ]On a US-International keyboard, you can write "ñ" with "~ + n" (~ works just like any accent, for example, ã ẽ). At least on Linux, you need a Compose key to write inverted question marks (¿) and em-dashes (—). I think in Ubuntu at least, it defaults to AltGr - I have it set to the ">/<" key, which I never use. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_qu...t_methods)

Configuring the layout depends on which distribution you have installed — Ubuntu for instance, has a GUI for configuring keyboard layouts and options. If you don't have a DE like GNOME or KDE and just use a regular window manager (or none at all), you'll probably have to edit your xorg.conf file.

Thanks for the advice.It turns out that i DID have a GUI.I'm using the Us layout now.
I didn't notice any significant improvements in my typing,whatsoever.

Cita:all of you, go to hell, bitches !

I'm going to murder you.You....bloody woman.
I wanna see you the saturday, RULO !
'I wanna se you on Saturday, Rulo!'

Cheers =D
Better yet, "I wanna see you this Saturday" :O
Yes :o
(23-08-2010 22:19)gonnza escribió: [ -> ]ALL OF YOU SUCK MY "FRIEND" =P lol

UN MONTON DE RISAS

Off-topic:
En castellano ponen "lol", asique por logica aca hay que ponerlo asi, no ? lol

Wait.. so, it's UMR (Un Monton de Risas) thumbup3

I think that the right expression would be UMDR.
Lol stands for "Laughing out loud" too. So it could be 'MDR' (Muerto de Risa), for example.

Off-topic:
En castellano cuando se hacen siglas, los modificadores directos como "la" "el" y los indirectos como "de" y otros suelen omitirse, por eso no puse la "D"
(08-04-2011 10:41)gonnza escribió: [ -> ]
Off-topic:
En castellano cuando se hacen siglas, los modificadores directos como "la" "el" y los indirectos como "de" y otros suelen omitirse, por eso no puse la "D"

I give you the right hand here.
You are not wrong.Hence you must be either right or indefined.
I gonna drop the kids on the pool
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
URLs de referencia