UTNianos

Versión completa: The English topic
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi! I've come to bring this thread back to life.
It should have never died in the first place.
I concur my fellow Pratchettian, though I haven't participated in this thread before.

Is it based only around english or does it have particular topics?
The general purposse of this thread is the same as in "What are you thinking about?" (¿Que estas pensando ahora?) thread, but in english instead of spanish.

I think the idea is also to engage in conversations about any topic wich may arise.This is not mandatory, however.

Maybe we could talk about the birds and the bees.
Maybe we could talk about the money that he made.
Right now, he's saying nothin' at all.
Rulo, I wanna confess something: I hate you. You're ticket.

(lo dije bien? por dios, tengo que aprender inglés =P)
What would that even mean? "You're ticket"? (perhaps you meant "You are a ticket"). I don't understand.

The english word for "factura" (wich is actually taken from the french language) is croissant (the kind of "factura" wich you eat for breakfast). Ticket is the receipt they give you when you purchase something.

The rest of the phrase is correct, but i don't seem to grasp what you meant. Did you try google translate?
google translator sucks...

(and it's 'which' by the way, you forgot the h =P)
.. esto me funciona para el tuje y hace repost
Cita:What would that even mean? "You're ticket"? (perhaps you meant "You are a ticket"). I don't understand.

The english word for "factura" (wich is actually taken from the french language) is croissant (the kind of "factura" wich you eat for breakfast). Ticket is the receipt they give you when you purchase something.

The rest of the phrase is correct, but i don't seem to grasp what you meant. Did you try google translate?

You're ticket. A very common expression in the "Lunfardo" speech.

In Google Translator's website, if you write "You're ticket" and translate it from English to Lunfardo, it says: "Sos boleta".

(por dios, como me cuesta escribir en inglés)
haha that's because 'you're ticket' is the literal translation of 'sos boleta' (literal translation is what translators do, you know, word-for-word), but it has no meaning in english...however, there are expressions with similar meaning, like 'dead man'
fellas, waste him (?)
"You're ticket", hahahahahahahaha
(09-06-2011 10:17)ebric escribió: [ -> ]tongue twisters are for pussies

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahav
(30-11-2012 16:04)Imakuni escribió: [ -> ]You're ticket. A very common expression in the "Lunfardo" speech.

In Google Translator's website, if you write "You're ticket" and translate it from English to Lunfardo, it says: "Sos boleta".

You must be using the beta version. I don't have lunfardo in the options list, so when I translate "You're ticket" to spanish it says "Eres billete".

That was rude. Don't dare speaking to me like that,filthy rascal.
This is a battle you don't want to get into. I will eat you for breakfast. I will crush you.

(30-11-2012 15:25)florlon escribió: [ -> ](and it's 'which' by the way, you forgot the h =P)

I know, I know!...I allways have minor spelling mistakes like this
Well,such is life. =P
you're ticket HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH awesomeeee
It will be LEGEN... wait for it...DARY!

awesome
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
URLs de referencia