UTNianos

Versión completa: The English topic
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
well, since i've seen this topic has no particular subject at all, i'll try to lay down one:

what's your favorite music composer? i'm talking about sound and lyrics as well
What neighbourhood are you from?
That one's better...i'm from Velez Sarsfield, next to Floresta...the thing about my neighbourhood is that everyone thinks that i live near the Velez Sarsfield Club Stadium, but i'm not...i'm closer to All Boy's, just ten blocks...and everything that has to do about football over here is related to all boys instead of Velez.
The pussy of your mother all boys
The pussy of your mother all boys
we're gonna burn your stadium the fucking mother that gave you birth!
go to the stadium idiot

// This is super mega very head.

Comment that was absolutely totally not written by me.
If everything goes well, I'll be taking the First certification exam in december :O (which is funny because my english is not so good)
i started taking classes to sit at the cae certification this year but i had to put a stop because of the holy utn...im expecting to take it back as soon as possible...
Who want to see drops?
(17-08-2017 20:42)luchovl2 escribió: [ -> ]Who want to see drops?

jaajajajaj
(17-08-2017 20:07)VincentVega escribió: [ -> ]i started taking classes to sit at the cae certification this year but i had to put a stop because of the holy utn...im expecting to take it back as soon as possible...

I've been doing FCE exercises the entire year, I am tired of those fucking multiple choice and listening exercises

The worst part is the speaking, I have a terrible lack of creativity.. I don't even know what to say in spanish =P
h8 listenings... i should start preparing CAE
(17-08-2017 23:38)gonnza escribió: [ -> ]
(17-08-2017 20:07)VincentVega escribió: [ -> ]i started taking classes to sit at the cae certification this year but i had to put a stop because of the holy utn...im expecting to take it back as soon as possible...

I've been doing FCE exercises the entire year, I am tired of those fucking multiple choice and listening exercises

The worst part is the speaking, I have a terrible lack of creativity.. I don't even know what to say in spanish =P

everything related to one's production (writing and speaking) is far more difficult than that related to one's receiving (reading and listening), and is the last and more satisfying things you learn when you study a foreign language...also, the first achievements you lose when you stop practising it.
(17-08-2017 23:38)gonnza escribió: [ -> ]

It happens to me too!!
Last year I took the third level of English at FRA and we had two mid term tests (listening, writing, reading) and the final test was an interview with the lead* English teacher, in pairs. We were nervous in extreme, we didn't talk for 1 or 2 minutes roll. Fortunately she is a classmate and we talked about things we didn't know about each other, or didn't remember like birthdays, what we were doing at UTN and so on.
That was an exercise during that course, besides the exercises we had to talk about real things: vacations, plans for the future, a travel, your work, something you've read on the news or a magazine. Not only "My name is this, I was born then, I study that..." and all that shit things to start a conversation the way they teach you.

Off-topic:
*¡¿Cómo cuernos se dice jefe de cátedra?!
ajajajajaj i had to speak a little bit in english at my last job interview, and the interviewer (does that word exist?) asked me about my ·"free time" jajajaja...sounded pretty much like that crap of arranged dialogue you learn in classroom...worked out though...that crap's not completely useless.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
URLs de referencia