UTNianos

Versión completa: The English topic
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(04-04-2011 17:46)ebric escribió: [ -> ]What wave with this thread?

Sinusoidal periodic with complex variable.
That wave.

And scrub my legs.
Screw you.
despite the fact chacal can't get the point of what this post is about, he'll barely recognize he's name and after this happens, he'll start trolling gonza once again.

shit happens....
No,he's gonna strat calling you a milk swallower vallo.
Do you not KNOW El Chacal?
Rulo, you suck man !
you're kinda brute when speaking rulo did you know?
Do you not know (???)>>>>>>>> Don't you know?

--------------------------

Today I'm gonna buy 2 kg of chocolate.

(ÑAM)
(05-04-2011 06:45)Vallo escribió: [ -> ]you're kinda brute when speaking rulo did you know?

But not when i write. (semantic FAIL)But let's read about the mistakes you've found in my english.
BTW,when have you heard me speaking? I don't remember meeting you =P.

You got p4wn3d by h4xx0r-curl™.
Lets spik in inglish laik de indians that call best bai everi dai, who cares?.

I work in a call center listening things like this:

Customer talking about her tv.

CX: I'm getting a 'no signal' message on the screen
P: Do you have cable or a regular antenna?
CX: NEITHER.
D: Ok, that's the problem. In order to get signal, you will have to use an indoor or outdoor antenna, at least.
CX: Yes, I thought that it could be the problem...

(léase con voz de afroamericana gritando)

CX: I can't connect to the internet with my (wireless) blu ray player.
P: Ok, which is the name of your internet company?
CX: SARASA
P: And are you going to connect to the internet wirelessly or wired?
CX: Wirelessly
P: Ok, lets turn your router on.
CX: Router?
P: Do you have a router there?
CX: I don't know what that is.
P: The router is the device that will allow you to connect WIRELESSLY to the internet. Without using a router, that won't be possible...unfortunately.
CX: But at the store they didn't tell me that I need to buy something else...I MEAN, IT'S WIRELESS!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

CX: My tv doesn't turn on.
P: Did you try using the power button that is located on the tv itself?
CX: Yes
P: And did you try using the one on the remote control?
CX: Oh, no...
*she goes and tries that*
OMG, IT'S WORKINGGGGGG

--------------------------------------------
CX: I see bars on the screen...and there is something that says 'exit'.
P: Do you get the same thing in all the channels?
CX: No...
P: ok, lets go to another one.
CX: *switches the channels*....and stops getting that message

Then, a guy trying to make me pray.
call center sucks
(05-04-2011 22:17)Vallo escribió: [ -> ]call center sucks

Obviously. But it's gonna close, so I'm waiting for my compensation.

(igual, que te paguen por tomar 5 llamadas en 6 horas y que sean todas transfers es priceless...ahora sí que me gusta mi laburo (?))

I play "tutti frutti" and watch movies when I'm at work...
(05-04-2011 21:47)Parabola escribió: [ -> ]Lets spik in inglish laik de indians that call best bai everi dai, who cares?.

There are no mistakes in what i wrote....

Off-topic:

Lo que escribi esta perfectamente bien.Busquen el significado de "scrub" en un diccionario.Si,quise decir scrub y no screw."Screw my legs" no tiene sentido.

Don't es una contraccion que significa Do Not. Del not se acordaran,es la negacion......
Es como corregirme que diga "are not" en vez de "aren't" o "ain't".Lo que dije es perfectamente valido. SI alguno estudia ingles particular y piensa que "hablo bruto" leyendo lo que dije,escribanle a donde sea que estudien y pidanles que les devuelvan la plata....suena un poco atacado lo que dije,pero esta bueno que googleen antes de asumir que hablo tan mal. =)

PD: si,faltan los accentos.Tener un teclado de Microsoft en Linux "Is a real pain in the ass".

PPD (a lo Gandalf): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDi4uIFt...re=related

Spoiler: Mostrar
Do you NOT know chandler?

What's the problem with Microsoft keyboards and Linux? I'm using the US-International layout, works like a charm with most accents (áéíóúüñ)...I could be using the regular Spanish layout but I guess I'm just used to this one for programming =D
Having dedicated keys for [, ], \, / and = is simply awesome. Kinda sucks that you have to press space to write quotes, but it's not that big of a deal.
(05-04-2011 22:23)rulo escribió: [ -> ]There are no mistakes in what i wrote....

Che, igual, no lo puse aludiendo a tu post...nada que ver. Hasta en el laburo jodo y me pongo a hablar "laik de indians" y como un compañero que no es hindú, pero es un hijo de puta hablando. Por eso puse "who cares?". BTW, cuando fui al congreso de ingeniería el año pasado, había una hindú que pronunciaba como el orto...ahí dije "los hindúes que me llaman no hablan TAN mal"...no sé qué tendrá que ver, pero lo recordé =P

Pd: fue error mio, flasheé que habías escrito cualquiera

Off-topic:
ajam, es verdad, pero es muy poco usada. Cuando es en pregunta, se suele utilizar la abreviación "don't (you know)" que suena más natural...aunque no deja de ser correcta
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
URLs de referencia